1. Must have minimum of 2 paying passengers per flight.
2. Maximum 3 passengers per flight (weight limits apply).
3. Max weight is 280 lbs per passenger and total passenger
weights combined must not exceed 560 lbs.
4. All passengers required to wear appropriate clothing suitable for flight. (Shoes, shirt, pants, shorts, etc.)
5. Children must be 2 years of age or older and occupy a seat and wear a seatbelt.
6. No smoking allowed in or within 50 feet of aircraft.
7. No alcohol permitted on board and no one who appears to be
intoxicated or demonstrates by manner or physical indications that they are under the influence of drugs may board the aircraft.
8. All passengers required to occupy a seat and wear a seat belt.
9. Anyone under the age of 18 is required to have a signed
from a parent or legal guardian before "Consent Form"
10. Stratus Helicopters, LLC reserves the right to refuse service on the basis of safety.
11. No pets of any kind onboard the aircraft.
NOTICE: Hours of operation are weather permitting and subject to change without notice. Due to FAA Regulations, no flights may be conducted within a 3 mile radius for 1 hour before to 1 hour after any major sporting event such as a Reds, Bengals, FC Soccer, or UC Bearcats home game.
Due to many variables, we do not guarantee exact departure times. Every effort will be made to have you depart on your tour as close to the time you reserved as possible.