1. Must have minimum of 2 paying passengers per flight.
2. Maximum 3 passengers per flight (weight limits apply).
3. Max weight is 280 lbs per passenger and total passenger
weights combined must not exceed 560 lbs.
4. All passengers required to wear appropriate clothing suitable
for flight. (Shoes, shirt, pants, shorts, etc.)
5. Children must be 3 years of age or older and occupy a seat and
wear a seatbelt.
6. No smoking allowed in or within 50 feet of aircraft.
7. No alcohol permitted on board and no one who appears to be
intoxicated or demonstrates by manner or physical indications
that they are under the influence of drugs may board the aircraft.
8. All passengers required to occupy a seat and wear a seat belt.
9. Anyone under the age of 18 is required to have a signed
from a parent or legal guardian before "Consent Form" taking
any of our tours if that parent or legal guardian will not be present for the flight.
10. Stratus Helicopters, LLC reserves the right to refuse service on the basis of safety.
NOTICE: Hours of operation are weather permitting and subject to change without notice. Due to FAA Regulations, no flights may be conducted within a 3 mile radius for 1 hour before to 1 hour after any major sporting event such as a Reds, Bengals, FC Soccer, or UC Bearcats home game.
* All tours require a reservation and a $25 deposit per reservation.$25 deposit will go
toward the balance of the flight which is due just prior to scheduled flight time.
NOTE: No shows and tours cancelled with less than 24 hrs. notice will forfeit their deposit.
Due to many variables, we do not guarantee exact departure times. Every effort will be made to have you depart on your tour as close to the time you reserved as possible.